2 pkgs. cream cheese, softened
(1 ) 4 oz can diced green chilis
4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
2 cups crushed cornflake crumbs
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon water
Mix cream cheese and chilies until soft. Combine beaten egg and water; and mix together. Dip one side of each chicken breast in the egg mixture and then bread that same side with the corn flake crumbs. Holding the breaded side down in your hand, place two tablespoons cream cheese mixture on chicken and wrap chicken around mixture (if needed you can use a toothpick to keep from unrolling). Bake at 350 degrees F in a lightly greased baking dish for about 40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.

2 comments:
This is now one of my favorite sites. I love cooking! I am a member of several online cooking links, collect receipes, and take cooking classes. I'm now going to add this link to my receipe website links on my blogspot. Thanks.
Hi. I found your site through my friend Nicole. I also knew your husband when we worked at Convergys. (I sat next to Nicole and was a Team Lead, as well.)
I love this site! I especially appreciate the photos you put with each recipe!
Love it! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment